On this site, you find a guide to install Drupal on CloudPanel.
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application Drupal 9, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
If you like the command line, you can create a Drupal Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=8.1 --vhostTemplate='Drupal 9' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to htdocs and delete the directory which CloudPanel has created:
cd htdocs && rm -rf www.domain.com
- Create a Drupal Project via Composer:
php8.1 /usr/local/bin/composer create-project drupal/recommended-project:^9 -n www.domain.com
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the Drupal Installer.
- Done! Drupal has been installed.