On this site, you find a guide to install Mautic on CloudPanel.
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application Mautic 4, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
If you like the command line, you can create a Mautic Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=7.4 --vhostTemplate='Mautic 4' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to htdocs and delete the directory which CloudPanel has created:
cd htdocs && rm -rf www.domain.com
- Clone the latest version from the Mautic Git Repository:
git clone -b 4.3.1 https://github.com/mautic/mautic.git ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/releases
- Install the project via Composer:
cd ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/php7.4 /usr/local/bin/composer install
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the Mautic Installer.
- Done. Mautic has been installed.