On this site, you find a guide to install Moodle on CloudPanel.
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application Moodle 4, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
If you like the command line, you can create a Moodle Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=7.3 --vhostTemplate='Moodle 4' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to the tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Moodle 4 version.
curl -sL https://download.moodle.org/download.php/direct/stable400/moodle-latest-400.tgz | tar xfz -
- Copy files to the root directory of your site:
cp -R ~/tmp/moodle/* ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Clean up the tmp directory.
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the Moodle Installer.