On this site, you find a guide to install Shopware on CloudPanel.
#Creating a Shopware Site
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application Shopware 6, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
#Via CloudPanel CLI
If you like the command line, you can create a Shopware Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=8.0 --vhostTemplate='Shopware 6' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
#Creating a Shopware Project
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to the tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Shopware 6 version.
curl -sLo shopware6.zip https://releases.shopware.com/sw6/install_v188.8.131.52_e21804c46503240c951ead31057152724aea068e.zip && unzip shopware6.zip -d shopware6
You find the latest version on github: https://www.shopware.com/en/download/#shopware-6
- Copy files to the root directory of your site:
cp -R shopware6/* ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Clean up the tmp directory.
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Ensure to have a valid TLS Certificate installed for your domain.
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the Shopware Installer.
- Done! Shopware is now installed.