On this site, you find a guide to install PrestaShop on CloudPanel.
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application PrestaShop 1.7, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
If you like the command line, you can create a PrestaShop Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=7.3 --vhostTemplate='PrestaShop 1.7' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to the tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest PrestaShop 1.7 version.
curl -sL https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/archive/220.127.116.11.tar.gz | tar xfz -
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/releases
- Copy files to the root directory of your site:
cp -R PrestaShop-18.104.22.168/* ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Install the project via composer:
cd ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/php7.3 /usr/local/bin/composer install
- Clean up the tmp directory.
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the PrestaShop Installer.
- Done! PrestaShop is now installed.