On this site, you find a guide to install TYPO3 on CloudPanel.
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application TYPO3 v12, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
If you like the command line, you can create a TYPO3 Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=8.1 --vhostTemplate='TYPO3 12' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to htdocs and delete the directory which CloudPanel has created:
cd htdocs && rm -rf www.domain.com
- Create a TYPO3 Project via Composer:
php8.1 /usr/local/bin/composer create-project typo3/cms-base-distribution:~12 www.domain.com
- Open your site in your browser and go through the installation wizard:
- Create the empty file FIRST_INSTALL and reload the browser:
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the TYPO3 Installer.
- Done! TYPO3 has been installed.