On this site, you find a guide to install Nextcloud on CloudPanel.
#Creating a Nextcloud Site
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application Nextcloud 25, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
#Via CloudPanel CLI
If you like the command line, you can create a Nextcloud Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=8.1 --vhostTemplate='Nextcloud 25' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
#Creating a Nextcloud Project
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to the tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Nextcloud version.
curl -sLo nextcloud.zip https://download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/latest.zip && unzip nextcloud.zip -d nextcloud
- Copy files to the root directory of your site:
cp -R nextcloud/nextcloud/* ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Clean up the tmp directory.
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Create a Database, open your site in the browser, and go through the Nextcloud Installer.
- Done. Nextcloud has been installed.