CloudPanel v1 is obsolete
CloudPanel v1 is obsolete; check out the CloudPanel v2 Docs.
On this page, we explain step by step how to setup WordPress 5 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the WordPress 5 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install WordPress do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest WordPress 5 version.
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the Installation Wizard.
- Open the WordPress configuration file wp-config.php.
Add the following line after the other constants to download all plugins and themes to the disk.