On this site, you find a guide to install FuelPHP on CloudPanel.
- Click on + Add Site and then click on Create a PHP Site.
- Select the Application FuelPHP 1.8, enter Domain Name, Site User, Site User Password, and click on Create.
If you like the command line, you can create a FuelPHP Site with the following command as root user.
clpctl site:add:php --domainName=www.domain.com --phpVersion=7.2 --vhostTemplate='FuelPHP 1.8' --siteUser='john-doe' --siteUserPassword='!secretPassword!'
- Log in via SSH with the Site User:
- Go to the tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest FuelPHP 1.8 version:
curl -sL https://github.com/fuel/fuel/archive/1.8.2.tar.gz | tar xfz -
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/fuel/fuel/releases
- Copy files to the root directory of your site:
cp -R fuel-1.8.2/* ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Install via composer:
cd ~/htdocs/www.domain.com/php7.2 /usr/local/bin/composer install -n
- Clean up the tmp directory:
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Done! FuelPHP is now installed.