On this page, we explain step by step how to setup WooCommerce with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the WooCommerce Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install WooCommerce do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest WordPress version.
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the Installation Wizard.
- Open the WordPress configuration file wp-config.php.
Add the following line after the other constants:
- Log in into the admin area of Wordpress and click on Plugins --> Add New in the left menu.
- Search for WooCommerce top right and click on the button Install Now and then on Activate.
- Go through the Installation Wizard to finish the installation.