On this page, we explain step by step how to setup TYPO3 v10 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the TYPO3 10 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
Make sure to point the Document Root to the public directory.
To install TYPO3 do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go htdocs directory:
- Delete the project directory which has been created by CloudPanel:
- Install via composer:
- Reset permissions.
- Open your domain in your browser and go through the installation wizard:
- Create the empty file FIRST_INSTALL and reload the browser:
- Enter the database credentials and go through all further steps:
- Done! Login into the TYPO3 backend to get started: