On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Shopware 6 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Shopware 6 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
Make sure to point the Document Root to the public directory and to use PHP 7.4.
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract Shopware 6:
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the Installation Wizard.
- Done! You can now login to the Shopware 6 admin area.