On this page, we explain step by step how to setup PrestaShop 1.7 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the PrestaShop 1.7 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install PrestaShop do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest PrestaShop 1.7 version.
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/releases
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Install via composer:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the Installation Wizard.
- Done! PrestaShop is now installed.