On this page, we explain step by step how to setup ownCloud 10 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the ownCloud 10 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install ownCloud do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest ownCloud 10 version.
You find the latest version on ownCloud website: https://owncloud.com/older-versions/#server
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and enter your admin account and database credentials.
Click on the button Finish setup to install ownCloud 10.
- Done! ownCloud is now installed.