On this page, we explain step by step how to setup OroCRM 4.2 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the OroCRM 4.2 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
Make sure to point the Document Root to the public directory.
To install OroCRM do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the htdocs directory:
- Delete the project directory which has been created by CloudPanel:
- Clone latest 4.2.x version from github:
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/oroinc/crm-application/releases
- Install via composer:
- Enter the database credentials and other parameters:
- Run oro:install command:
Enter the Application URL, Organization name and the admin Username and Password:
- Reset permissions.
- Done! You can now open your domain in your browser and start working with OroCRM.