On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Nextcloud 20 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Nextcloud 20 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install Nextcloud do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Nextcloud 20 version.
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/releases
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and enter your admin account and database credentials.
Click on the button Finish setup to install Nextcloud 20.
- Done! Nextcloud 20 is now installed.