On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Moodle 3.9 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Moodle 3.9 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install Moodle do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Moodle 3.9 version.
curl -sL https://download.moodle.org/download.php/direct/stable39/moodle-latest-39.tgz | tar xfz -
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
cp -R moodle/* /home/cloudpanel/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Reset permissions.
clpctl system:permissions:reset www.domain.com 775
- Clean up the tmp directory.
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the installation wizard.
- Done! Moodle 3.9 is now installed.