On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Moodle 3 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Moodle 3 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install Moodle do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Moodle 3 version.
curl -sL https://download.moodle.org/download.php/direct/stable310/moodle-latest-310.tgz | tar xfz -
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
cp -R moodle/* /home/cloudpanel/htdocs/www.domain.com/
- Reset permissions.
clpctl system:permissions:reset www.domain.com 775
- Clean up the tmp directory.
rm -rf ~/tmp/*
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the installation wizard.
- Done! Moodle 3 is now installed.