On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Mautic 4 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Mautic 4 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install Mautic do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the htdocs directory:
- Delete the project directory which has been created by CloudPanel:
- Clone the latest version from the Mautic Git Repository:
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/releases
- Install via composer:
- Reset permissions.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the installation wizard.
- Done! Mautic 4 is now installed.