On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Magento 1 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Magento 1 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install Magento do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest Magento 1 version.
Download Magento 1 Version
The latest version of Magento 1 can also be found and downloaded on the following site:
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the Installation Wizard.