On this page, we explain step by step how to setup FuelPHP 1.8 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the FuelPHP 1.8 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
To install FuelPHP do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the users tmp directory:
- Download and extract the latest FuelPHP 1.8 version.
You find the latest version on github: https://github.com/fuel/fuel/releases
- Move files to the htdocs directory of the domain:
- Install via composer:
- Reset permissions.
- Clean up the tmp directory.
- Done! FuelPHP is now installed.