On this page, we explain step by step how to setup Drupal 8 with CloudPanel.
When you Add the Domain, make sure to select the Drupal 8 Vhost Template and the right PHP Version.
Make sure to point the Document Root to the web directory.
To install Drupal do the following steps:
- Login via SSH to the server e.g. with john-ssh and go to the htdocs directory:
- Delete the project directory which has been created by CloudPanel:
- Install via composer:
- Reset permissions.
- Copy Drupal settings file.
- Open your domain in the browser and go through the Drupal Installer.
- Done! Drupal 8 is now installed.